(All about my activities, thoughts, inspiration, ideas, and everything that happened around me...)

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Perfection to me is...

I wanted to just pen down my definition of perfection...Realized the list was rather rambling!

Perfect food: egg roll at Rolls Mania, Pune.

Perfect drink: ginger cardamom chai
Perfect sweet: sunnundalu at Home
Perfect pastime: Gazing at nothing in particular
Perfect grouse: Being asked to work when all I want to do is gaze
Perfect word: Awesome
Perfect Abuse: Sala/Sali
Perfect phone pal: Harika
Perfect travel companion: My Husband
Perfect romantic couple: My parents and ofcourse my sis n BIL
Perfect project: Mphasis@ENI
Perfect Success: Awarded for Outstanding Performance
Perfect Recipe: Capsicum Masala Rice.
Perfect read: Harry Potter…the entire series
Perfect movie scene: A lot like love n senti…
Perfect Restaurant: Malabhar Restaurant, Pune
Perfect twinkling eyes: Paakhi’s
Perfect beautiful smile: on a baby's face
Perfect favorite place in the world: Shimla
Perfect reaffirm your faith place: Shimla
Perfect Hang out: Switzerland
Perfect vacation: Hawaii trip
Perfect miracle: Too many to count
Perfect source of inspiration/motivation: The Nescafe “open up” song
Perfect Excuse: Was/am really busy
Perfect accomplice: Anupama
Perfect horror movie: The Grudge
Perfect Perfect is: MY LIFE.



Urs,
Sudha Rani

No comments:

Post a Comment