(All about my activities, thoughts, inspiration, ideas, and everything that happened around me...)

Friday, March 15, 2013

All about love in the 21st century

Today i was watching a show "One life to love" in NDTV Good Times TV Channel and come across with the topic "All about love in the 21st century" discussing with four young people all between the age 21 and 23.

In my opinion Love is something which confuses with liking and it happens because we share our choices, interests, musics and all the things that we like and start dating each other. But then in a while it get to know that this is not I wanted, even our choices and interest is similar but this doesn't mean that we are in love.

From childhood we lives with our family, our parent teaches us all good things, hence it becomes bonding with family from the beginning of our life days and it becomes a habit of sharing all good and bad things, there we start loving each other. What i wanted to say is here the love comes from our habit where we share all the things like home, food, happys, saddies, clothes etc etc.

People says that I love music, I love my parents, I love my dog, I love reading books etc etc.. here the Love  really comes from there habits. Why people say that I Love music..because, they like music and it makes a habit of listening to music, this applies to all the things i mentioned above.

Today i am very proud to say that I Love my husband. My marriage was arrange marriaged and before my marriage I doesn't met my husband except on my engagement day..:) of course we used to talk in phones and shared all our past life, likes, interests etc. and there i started liking him and after my marriage I started living with him leaving all my past life including parents, family, jobs and friends back. At first it had taken some time to adjust myself with my husband but day by days it became my habit of eating, sleeping, watching TV, movies etc. with my husband and today without him I cant live. All this happened becz i am liking the way of my habit of living with him. Here comes the Love formula:

Like + Habit = LOVE

Watch this wonderful video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xon7s9_all-about-love-in-the-21st-century_news#.UUOT8hzbP1w



Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. you have given a well analyzed message with a clarity, the diff Like & Love ;) Keep Going

    ReplyDelete