(All about my activities, thoughts, inspiration, ideas, and everything that happened around me...)

Friday, April 27, 2012

I became an aunt today! - 27th March 2012



There are times in your life when not living within driving distance of your family really hits you hard. For me, it was last night when I got the call at about two in the morning that my sister was at the hospital and my baby niece was born. My parents, younger brother, and sister were all in hospital in Hyderabad.

My sister who had eagerly waited for about four years and now today she is officially became mother. Within hours I got to see a picture of the perfect little baby who arrived in the world.

As doctors told that my sister will be in hospital for one more day, my brother in law and my mother remained there and took the responsibility to take care of my sister and my niece at hospital. All remaining relatives, brother, sister and friends went back to their own homes.

But my mind was roaming all over USA to India, as I am very anxious to see my sister and my niece, but need to wait for some more time to give her a big kiss and hug. I love you and I am so, so proud of you.  

---All my love to my sister n my niece, forever n ever.---


Urs,
Sudha Rani


No comments:

Post a Comment