(All about my activities, thoughts, inspiration, ideas, and everything that happened around me...)

Friday, March 15, 2013

The Glorification of Busy.

Busy-ness. Its an excuse. Its an addiction. Its a way of life.
I hate it! I don't believe anyone wants to live a busy life. A full life? Yes. A busy one? Probably not.

Busyiness makes you miss out on life. That's where I am now. In the middle of battling busyness.

- cooking healthy meals 7 days a week.

- Going to gym center for 1 hour

- Chatting with my neighbor friends for at least 1 more and more hours.(secret of my fitness..:P)

- keeping in touch with family.

- Watching daily serials and movies for atleast 3 to 4 hours(call me i ll tell u the exact time frame..:P)

- Downloading a good print movies from online.

- chatting with friends in Phone.

- Reading blogs.

- planning a trip around the world.

- keeping a house clean.

I know I am stretching myself thin and not doing any of these things well. I want to make sure that I am spending QUALITY time with my husband. QUALITY time with my God. Providing QUALITY work.

So I have been taking inventory and cutting back where needed.

All this to say, sorry for the blogging inactivity!
I will catch you up soon!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment