(All about my activities, thoughts, inspiration, ideas, and everything that happened around me...)

Sunday, March 31, 2013

What would make you happy?

This is a question I found somewhere while browsing. For a second I thought what a question it is to ask. Initially I thought it was a fool question. But it was only when i started to think of an answer not able to give a complete answer.

Well what makes you happy...

Few answers I thought are below:

1. Spending ample time with my husband.

2. Making webcam chat with my parents and family members.

3. Watching and playing with my niece.

4. Chatting with old school and college friends in phone or online.

5. When I see my favorites food dishes when I’m hungry.

6. When I see an innocent baby smile.

7. When my husband gives me surprises.

8. When I eat chocolates, ice creams and sweets.

9. When I look at my childhood pictures.

10. When I capture things with my camera.

11. Help a neighbor or friend with something.

12. Humming my favorite songs.

13. Post on my Facebook page. (How can I forget this?)

14. Blast out with my favorite music and dance around with no regard for rhythm or appearance.

15. Paint my hand and toe nails with all bright and light colors.

16. Watch my own made videos. (Really very funny)

17. Go out for shopping with my close friends.

18. Making new friends.

19. When my blog view count increases(:P).

20. When I see any comments for my blog posts.

19. Watching uplifting videos like the below ones:





well the list goes on...

Can anyone think of what makes you happy.....

Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. Except 1,7 all the remaining applies for me even :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anu after ur marrriage those both will also apply to u nd i believe dat would become the first thing to make u happy....

      Delete
    2. Anu after ur marrriage those both will also apply to u nd i believe dat would become the first thing to make u happy....

      Delete