(All about my activities, thoughts, inspiration, ideas, and everything that happened around me...)

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My first Flight experience!! :-)


I guess everyone on earth wish to travel in flight, Same dream I had...yes my first flight was on December 2010. I was travelling from Pune to Hyderabad. My flight timing was 1:30 P.M, outside it was raining heavily, yes it’s a monsoon period.


Departing from my office, i was moving towards check in counter all alone having my passport and ticket copy @ 12 pm itself. As its first time, i was having confusion with check in baggage and hand luggage, finally I put all the bags in the check-in and I was carrying a backpack along with my heavy jacket (as it should not add to my luggage). Offcourse my baggage was beyond the max what, so happened to remove some food items :( then reached the boarding area...waiting for the call....now the time is 12:45pm. I was in half sleep waiting to board..but due to rain, flights got rescheduled oooufff..and my stomach started grumbling @ 3...still no mood to eat anything. Thank god, we were provided with snacks from airline authorities then finally @4 they announce the call.


I was quite excited about the flight journey and at the same time started feeling quite nervous. Yes I happily landed into the flight, was able to meet my expectation like I see in movies. Luckily my seat was near the window..Within 10 to 15 mins after the takeoff..I went to sleep without my knowledge. A wake up call by airhostess with wet tissue provided....and heard announcement from the pilot that our flight is about to land…I put on my seat belt and was very curiously watching outside the window. I could see the clouds. Oh man, it was so good to see the thick clouds. As I finally reached my final destination, I soon grabbed my luggage from the counter and came outside the airport to catch my cab to reach home.


As there was a delay in my first flight....i missed my cab which I booked, so looking for other cab....Mean while I must mention Hyderabad International Airport...Wow it was really lovely and majestic. I got some friends who are travelling to the same place.


As soon as I got a cab, I grabbed a sandwich and quickly landed into my cab. This cab was small and journey was 1 and 1/2 hrs. After reaching my home, i was welcomed by my loveable parents.

Urs,
Sudha Rani

No comments:

Post a Comment