(All about my activities, thoughts, inspiration, ideas, and everything that happened around me...)

Monday, April 30, 2012

When do u know some one is special?

It is kind of weird the way in which some people in your life “suddenly” become special; rather, you suddenly start feeling that they are special to you even though they always were!!

You do not realize it unless till the time you start thinking “What if we had to part ways some day!!?” which is certainly going to happen at some stage of life. The word “what if”; gosh, it can take you to the heights of Everest one moment and to the depths of the Pacific the next. And this is the word that more often than not makes you realize that they are special.

You usually know they are special when some of the most inexpensive items become priceless for u; when u are more concerned on not finding a pen given by them than when you are not able to find your mobile; when the eclairs chocolate given to you by them tastes better than a celebrations; when their voice makes you feel happy whatever mood you be in!!

I am inclined to think that most people encounter this at some point of time in their life; thereby changing it for the better. Wonder if that’s true!!

And today I realized, infact I feel that the person in my life who is very special to me is my HUSBAND and I very proud of myself for him getting as a life partner in my life.

Love u BUZZI, forever and ever.


Urs,
Sudha Rani

No comments:

Post a Comment