(All about my activities, thoughts, inspiration, ideas, and everything that happened around me...)

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Gay Marriages: Sin or Right?


I’m not a big fan of talking about marriages but l want to raise this issue which has become so popular and about to change the definition of marriage. I was born to know marriage as a committment between a man and a woman to share their life together in both happiness and difficulties but l think a new definition is erupting in the USA for marriage as committment between two animals that find themselves “fuckable”. Now, when I think about gay marriage, I think of totally lost of common sense but l do not want to hurt no one so l just keep my mouth shut but the issue needs to be adress or we may face the wages of sin very soon. What do you think about gay marriage? Is it a right or sin?


Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment