(All about my activities, thoughts, inspiration, ideas, and everything that happened around me...)

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Wish, My Thought and My Fear.

Today as I was chitchatting with one of my old school friend after a long time, and in between we were discussing on Delhi Gang RAPE topic and Esther Anuhya, a TCS employee case and leaves me shuddered. After hanging down the call it puts a big question mark on one of the most wish I have had. From what I can remember ,i have always wanted to have a daughter and giving her all that and more of what she deserved. And so I start thinking ,what exactly would be the world that I would want for my daughter. A world where:

1.Where she would be known for being HER, good or bad… and not because she is someone’s daughter ,that she belongs to a particular family or birth or for the individual she got married to.

2. A world where she can become anything she wants or chooses to be.

3.Where people would know that she wants to wear that short dress just because its comfortable and cute and not because she wants to draw attention. Where people doesn't care of what she is wearing, where people take casual for the girls outfits.

4.Where she would be roaming around to every corner of earth which she wants to explore, anytime of the day or night just the way any guy would.

5.Where no one would relate their image, their height or with her actions. The only image she would be responsible of is that of her own.

6. Where no one would bring her pink stuff until and unless they know that it is the color she prefers, and would not assume it just because she is a girl.

7. Where she would have an absolute right to choose to get married to the person of her choice, or for that matter an absolute right to remain single.

8.Where cooking would be optional and career a priority, just the way it would be for her husband.

9.Where she would always have the right to NOT HAVE BABIES if she wishes so.

10. Where she would not never need an advise on how to keep herself safe when she steps out.

11. Where she would have full right to choose who see looks like, what she wants to wear and what type of dish she wants to eat irrespective of her family or birth.

12. Where she would feel blessed to have come to life.

well, my list continues...

bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment