(All about my activities, thoughts, inspiration, ideas, and everything that happened around me...)

Monday, April 30, 2012

Experience makes a better person?

People say experience makes a person better. May be in some cases, I can say this is not entirely true in my case.

When you are a kid, you have no knowledge about the world and so you go about your work without any concerns; sometimes not even knowing how challenging that task can be for an adult.

This is the feeling i have after 3 losses in the past 11 months. First my best friend shivani, and then harika and again then my Love (cant reveal his name) who I have been with from the days I roamed on the roads. Though these experiences have given me an insight into how deceptive life can be and also the truth of life, this has in many ways made me a “coward” who has a thousand things, which cannot be controlled, in mind and not thinking about the more “controllable” part of life. So, life has not entirely made me a better person… but I feel most people would have a similar opinion about life.


Urs,
Sudha Rani.

No comments:

Post a Comment