(All about my activities, thoughts, inspiration, ideas, and everything that happened around me...)

Friday, April 27, 2012

I Entered the Bloggers' World!

"Me, blogging?!! No Way!!"

This is what i said till last night! Although i've always been very fond of writing, and i do write a lot, i never felt my words were good enough to be shared with the world... More than the words, i was apprehensive about sharing my feelings.

And i still am!!!

But last night, after reading a few lines written by me, a very dear friend threatened me that she would not update her blog till she had mine up! Now i can't let all those suffer who love to read her blog (that includes me!). So, here i am...

Hope you enjoy reading my thoughts and my words!!! :-)
Cheers!

P.S. Want to Thank (or blame :p) Shilpa for providing me with the driving force (or the threat :D) to create this blog!

Thanks a ton Shilpa!! :-)



Urs,
Sudha Rani

No comments:

Post a Comment