(All about my activities, thoughts, inspiration, ideas, and everything that happened around me...)

Thursday, December 20, 2012

27TH Birthday thoughts


Well it's my Birthday just passed by on 24TH November and Yes I am 27, not as exciting as last year was but I've still managed to stretch it out for a day...

Unexpected surprises are simply great on birthdays! I was expecting a cake from my husband and as expected the cake was ready at 12 O clock and also I got a surprise guest when I opened my door.
I received lots of nice e-cards and notes today, some from friends I haven't seen in nearly couple of years, some from people I've only met on the Internet, and some from colleagues, local friends and family. Thank you all for your kind wishes on my birthday.

Birthdays are always a day to feel special. In this context I have the rare feat of feeling even more special since I happen to share this occasion with my husband.  With God’s blessings on me I succeeded in celebrating my 2nd birthday too along with my husband, as I was stuck with my Visa and passport issues in India.

Well, this year birthday, I spent my time at home with my husband and friends. My husband planned a big surprise for me but as I was fallen sick all the plans flopped.

I cross another year to add a plus one to my age, I have decided to find the true meaning to life, to ACT and convert opportunities into options rather than wait for things to happen and in some way be closer to not living as an explanation. 

Cheers,
Sudha Rani

No comments:

Post a Comment