(All about my activities, thoughts, inspiration, ideas, and everything that happened around me...)

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Collection of old commercials.


Today I was goggling for some videos in youtube and came across with some old ads which were famous when I was kid and used to watch in doordarshan channel. So my search turned upon the old ads and watched lots of old ads. Suddenly, I thought it to share with my readers to memorize the old ads. my collection of old commercial breaks will surely bring back memories from the past. The nostalgic Doordarshan clips from the olden days will take all of us into a world where there was no time for worries. All because we were still kids. The Internet is like a God given by Time Machine. It's so easy to go back into the past and dig out the sweet memories which made our days glad.

Dhara cooking oil - This Ad takes me to my childhood... Feeling Nostalgic...:)


Cadbury Dairy Milk - The dance was simply CLASSIC.!!!!! the moves of relation,happiness,excitement and joy.

                                       

Hamara BAJAJ - Till today my dad takes good care of his scooter and I am loving it.


Fevicol - I used say this line while lifting or pulling anything in my childhood.



Vicco Turmeric Ayurvedic Cream - This was the first cream I used to apply when I was in 3rd standard..:)


Titan Commercial: This song has got potential to be converted into a great guitar rock remix :)


Ajanta Clocks: Truly a nostalgia of my childhood days.



Natraj Pencil: Reminds me of my school days.


Surya Bulbs and Tubes:


AC Black - Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai:


Rasna:



Maggi:



Wheel Detergent Commercial:



Vicco Vajradanti:



Parle-G:


Lifebuoy:



Lijjat Papad:


Liril:



Hamam Soap:


Dabur Hajmola:


Amul Butter:



Asian Paints :

Bournvita:


Complan:


Horlicks:


Nerolac Paints:



Nirma beauty soap:





Washing Powder Nirma:


Mysore Sandal Soap:


Breeze Soap:



Lux soap:


Fair and Lovely:


Dabur Amla Hair Oil :



Colgate Toothpowder:




Urs,

No comments:

Post a Comment