(All about my activities, thoughts, inspiration, ideas, and everything that happened around me...)

Friday, December 21, 2012

Blogger app in my iPhone....:)

This is my first time to blog using my phone!!! Wow, this is amazing.

I have bought my iPhone long days back but never thought of installing blogger app :(. One of my favorite things about iPhone is that I can use it when I'm bored and downloading apps that are really interesting and helpful is what keeps me busy right now. I was scanning through AppStore when it just popped into my head to search for a Blogger app! And - VOILA! Here it is! I immediately hit the Install button!

I'm so sorry if you find me really ignorant with this app. It's just that I only found out about it now and I'm really overwhelmed! What's better than blogging through your phone? Now I can post in my blog without bringing my laptop! Awesome! Plus my iPhone take good pictures! So please watch out for upcoming posts in"My Words" using my phone! Weeeee :* I Love you readers! :) 
Good night ❤



Cheers,


No comments:

Post a Comment