(All about my activities, thoughts, inspiration, ideas, and everything that happened around me...)

Monday, December 31, 2012

Good Bye 2012



2012 is about to go and this will be my last blog post of 2012.

I am sitting along with my husband, busy watching the rain outside the window pane and feel the freshness of memorable December. I must say 2012 bought a drastic change in every one's life according to their situations. Everybody had learned something from this year. In this year I have laughed, cried, evolved, made mistakes..and learned a lot from those mistakes.

2012 was the busiest and most exciting years for me so far and hard slog for some reasons (well, I don’t wish to remember that...). On the other side of the year, I have learned a lot that it is better to love and cherish what we have than what we lost and missed and don’t take everything to heart.

It’s time to say good bye to 2012 and to delete all the bad things happened and save good things to move forward in the New Year 2013.

Also, I’m grateful to my Husband, Parents, Relatives and my dearest friends who made 2012 year a successful year to me. Ofcourse, few experiences from some people was hard to forget but trying my best to remove all those and make a fresh start. Hoping the coming year will bring lots of happiness and good memories to make all my dreams true...

aankhon main umeedon ke kuch ho sapne,aanchal naman ka ho tan-man pe apne,
raatein ho gehri to kya...aata hai aakhir ek din naya!!!!!


Urs,

No comments:

Post a Comment