(All about my activities, thoughts, inspiration, ideas, and everything that happened around me...)

Friday, December 28, 2012

A FRESH START



Its very hard to start a good work or to take good decision at the right time, lets say “A Fresh Start” and many obstacles comes in between. I was not making up myself to feel the strength of myself as these days I’m becoming very lazy and also getting more health. So started to think to getrid off from my laziness and decided to do something good things but stucks before starting or I can say postponing it. 
Let me share with u all.

Exercise daily to stay fit...... :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

STOP TALKING ON PHONE........... I have read a book 'Who will cry when u die' by Robin.S.Sharma and from there i have learnt that-'It’s not necessary to pick up the phone every time it rings!!'.Now it’s time to implement this in my life..

STOP SLEEPING UNNECESSARY!!!!!!!!(bada hi kathin kaam hai mere liye bt i'll lessen my sleeping hours   :-) )

Instead of wasting my time in 'faltoo kam' i decided to concentrate on the things which can help me in my future.

Stop blaming on my destiny...I know that at some phase of life each and every person is influenced by FATE-FORTUNE concept. But it doesn't mean that one should waste his/her beautiful present for the sake of his/her unpleasant past...

Start brushing my brain to the knowledge I had and gaining a new knowledge.

Start praying God with lots of love and bhakti (phit sey maska lagana hain jo).

Itz lovely to be with friends those who can understand you and gives you right suggestions.......That's the one reason i find myself secure in my this small and never dying world usually famous as-BLOG nd FB.

Be consistent to the path I have chosen for me... it’s only me who can change my destiny. And remember always...Good things happen to the good people only.........    :-)

P.S. - I know this post seems to be a stupid activity from my side, but i can't explain anyone how much necessary it is for me to share and think all these things with u. I hope after reading this +ve feedbacks will be given to me..

I would like to share a video with you people. This is something very close to my heart as it gives me a real source of inspiration every time:




Urs,

No comments:

Post a Comment